- Manage landlord, tenant and vendor relationships through excellent written and oral communications.
- Manage administrative functions and the preparation of monthly reports, year-end expense reconciliations, and annual property budgets.
- Monitor all expenses to ensure cost effectiveness and compliance with property budget parameters.
- Support and implementation of tenant improvement and capital improvement projects.
- Organize and schedule meetings.
- Perform property inspections.
- Coordinate maintenance / repair projects.
- Obtaining service contracts.
- Maintain and organize files.
- Assist with maintaining Certificate of Insurance for tenants and vendors.
- Ability to read and interpret lease documents.
- Assist in negotiating and managing lease renewals.
- 5+ years of commercial real estate property management experience.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong time management, analytical and organizational skills.
- Computer skills, strong working knowledge of Excel and Word. Must be able to prepare detailed spreadsheets and review for errors.
- State of California Real Estate License
- Compensation will vary based on experience.
- Base salary plus opportunities for bonuses.
- Benefits include medical / dental / vision / 401k / PTO package / cell phone.
Contact email@example.com for more information.